Monday, May 21, 2018

One stamp three ways!

Hello!
I have a a quick post for you today, showing off the new Craftangles background stamp 
I have stamped and heat embossed it on different card stock panels and,
 made three very different cards.

For card no 1...
1. I stamped and heat embossed the image with white embossing powder on black card stock. I then used Simon Says stamp stitched rectangle dies to cut it out.
2. I coloured the image using Steadler colour pencils.
3. I stamped the sentiment (from the Craftangles stamp set 'Beautiful bloom border'.
4. I die cut and coloured a butterfly and added it to the card along with some gemstones,
for some interest.
5. I matted the card panel with blue card stock (also cut using the SSS dies),
and adhered it to a black card base.



For card no 2.

1.I started out by stamping and heat embossing the beautiful image in white 
on white watercolour cardstock.
2.I then watercoloured the image using Sakura Koi water colours.
3.Once it dried, I die cut the panel using SSS stitched circle dies.
4.I added another circle below for interest.
5.I then added some paint splatter to the card base.
6.I adhered the watercoloured panel to the card base.
7. I die cut the word birthday (Craftangles 'Birthday wishes' stamp and die set) using gold card stock.
8. I added the rest of the sentiment (Craftangles 'Everyday Sentiments') and finished the card with some gold sequins.


For card no 3.
1. I stamped and heat embossed the image on red cardstock with gold embossing powder.
2.I cut out this square panel using SSS stitched square dies.
3. I used black cardstock to matt this panel.
4.I adhered it to the white square card base using fun foam.
5.I die cut the word 'Happy' (from Winnie and Walter) and adhered it to the card along with the stamped birthday sentiment.
I finished the card with some black jute twine and a gold bell.


I hope you liked these three cards and will give this stamp a try.
If you do, do not forget to tag us with #craftangles on social media.
We at HNDMD would love to see your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That background stamp is just amazing - I love how you've used it on all your cards. I think the second one is my favourite...such a beautiful burst of colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!