Friday, July 7, 2017

Craftangles Rakhi stamps

Hello!
I am having so much fun making cards using the newly released Craftangles 'Happy Rakshabandhan' stamp sets!!!
For the first card I used Queen and Company dies to create the shaker element and added images and sentiments from the  'Happy Rakshabandhan'  stamp set. I also used the 'mandala' stencil with Tim Holtz distress inks to create the background.
The most fun part was adding the newly released, absolutely fabulous sequins mix from Craftangles in the shaker!


For the second card, I created the shaker using 'Lawn Fawn's' Polaroid die.
Here too I added Craftangles sequin mix to the shaker.
Once again I created the background using the Craftangles mandala stencil.


For the cute tags below, I created a vellum  envelope using Simon Says Stamp envelope die and added a ghungroo for some interest. I also doodled some buntings and lights in the background to create some interest.





These are super fun stamp sets. I hope I have inspired you to get them for yourself!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!