Saturday, June 3, 2017

Intercative cards showcasing Craftangles Superkids stamp sets and co-ordinating dies.

Hello!
I have some super exciting cards for you today, showcasing 

I started out by stamping the superkids images onto Bielo white cardstock and 
colouring them using my Sakura Koi watercolours.
I then die cut them using the co-ordinating dies.





To start, I made a simple card using one of the Supergirl images. I just love the 'Rays' stencil from Craftangles...it lends itself to so many scenes!!
I also love the sentiment that I used..with many kids starting college in the next few months, or starting a new year at school, they really need to 'Believe in their superpowers'!
I used Memento inks to blend and some of the Oh! so awesome new sequins from Craftangles!
I just LOVE the bright colours and the absolutely superb quality!!


For the second card, I used this fabulous tutorial
You will find lots of ideas here!
I used two of the Superkids images for this card as well as sentiment stamps from the set.
I added a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp too.

I think it turned out adorable!



For the third card, I have used the exclamation stamps from the Superkids stamp sets, and combined it with the Craftangles Film Strip die. 
I decided to make a magic colour reveal card combining it with a shaker element.
You can find a tutorial for this here.
The balloons are from the 'Happy birthday to Youuu' stamp set.









I made the same card,but, with a kraft pull tab...what do you think? Which one is better..white or kraft?






For the fourth card, I used the flying superboy image, exclamation stamps and the rays stencil.
This time, I decided to hide the sentiment, so that it is revealed only when you pull the tab.


Nice no?
I think this card is my faourite!


I hope you will get yourself this stamp set  and cordinating dies and try making some fun cards. 
Don't forget to show us what you make by posting your creations on social media and tagging #Craftangles.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!